We are in the process of creating a virtual version of our 12-hour Living the Pledge Workshop. It will be offered Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm starting August 12 and running through September 23 (we’ll take September 2 off). Each week participants will be asked to prepare by reading articles and watching videos that cover the major topic of the module. Participants will be assigned to a small group that will meet each week as part of the two-hour session. Sessions will also include large group presentations and conversation. We plan to open up registration in early July and space will be limited. Hope you will help us spread the word and make plans to join us!
- August 12: Module 1 – Foundations for Understanding
- August 19: Module 2 – Pledging to Recognize and Confront Bias
- August 26: Module 3 – Speak Up Against Microagressions
- September 2: Break
- September 9: Module 4 – Structural and Institutional Racism
- September 16: Module 5 – The Movement for Black Lives
- September 23: Module 6 – Personal Commitment to Ending Racism